Document Management Solution for Modern Law Firms Launched
March 14, 2022, Singapore. PageLightPrime has announced the general availability of newer version of legal document solution for law offices and legal departments. Cloud document management software integrates with practice management system offering a true collaboration solution for everyone working on a case, both internal and external users.
The latest version of Legal DMS provides enterprise capabilities to store, organize and retrieve documents. Premier document and email management platform will offer attorneys and matter team members an updated cloud solution. Legal DMS offers unlimited storage with bank grade security and integration with document signature providers to obtain legally binding approvals from external parties. Security of matter folders are based on case team members, configured in the case management solution. Time entry can be created when documents are reviewed, or emails composed and billed to matter automatically.
“We are excited to bring the next generation of document management solution for law firms”, says Chandra Jeganathan, President of PageLightPrime. “Our document and email management software is truly a client matter centric approach which attorneys are comfortable. Document profile and tags allows easy findability and implement compliance requirements like GDPR or PDPA”. Business continuity with business confidence is offered in this release.
The version addresses the following requirements of the law firms
- Digital transformation of law firms to improve practice and department’s organizational performance by enabling knowledge workers to scale as business requirements dictate.
- Bank grade data security and SOC2 compliance requirements. Policy-based security to govern and data audit as required by business offers peace of mind as contents and process is always safe and secure.
- Better integration with Office 365 allows clients to maximize their SharePoint and Teams investments. Collaborate, annotate, and redline all within tools users are comfortable. Work from Outlook to access case documents and make changes as needed.
- Document centric portal provides users with personalized view of documents and emails they are working recently. View case documents in folder view or take advantage of metadata driven navigation based on Document types, Practice Area, or Client.
- Enhanced search based on document or email tags with drill down filters dynamically built from matter types.
- Migration tools helping users to consolidate their data from legacy sources to PageLightPrime DMS.
Document management solution can be accessed from Web, Outlook, and desktop. “Our clients are looking for more than a simple repository to store documents”, says Nithy Sethu, Product Manager of PageLightPrime. “They are looking for collaboration solution where teams work together. Attorneys are looking for increasing their billable hours by having easy access to case documents from anywhere” Documents are available for offline access with full rights management, so data is safe if laptop is lost or stolen. Attorneys can work in their office and do catch up from their home and then check for status updates in their mobile.
Law firm can offer to their users’ modern knowledge platform to access case files, legal research, legislation, and head notes all from single platform. Cloud solution offers IT agility as firms can grow without infrastructure limitation. New users can be added in few clicks and security configured by business or practice power users.
PageLightPrime offers legal document and email management solution for law office and legal departments powered by AI for automatic document review and classification. Only platform which offers end to end solution for lawyers, secretaries, paralegals, practice head and business users in law firms to serve clients from intake to final invoice. Built on Office 365 and integration with Teams and Outlook for matter teams to be agile in collaboration.
More information about PageLightPrime can be found at www.pagelightprime.com