PageLightPrime creates innovative approach to Business Development in Law Firms
December 11, 2021, Singapore – PageLightPrime, a leading provider of legal technology cloud solutions for law professionals, announced the general availability of CRM (client relationship management) platform built for attorneys. Legal CRM enables an innovative approach in business development with predictive outcome, to help firms become more strategic in their sales and marketing efforts.
The newly available Legal CRM integrates with practice management software, offering law firms with software solution to serve clients from inquiry to final invoice. PageLightPrime Legal CRM provides intelligence about your client base and prospects, through a client intake and marketing automation platform designed specifically for law firms.
“PageLightPrime solution suite is the first truly end-to-end software solution for law industry. Our objective is always client experience and fulfill the needs of law firms to manage entire client journey” said Chandra Jeganathan, President of PageLightPrime. “Legal CRM offers business developments functions to educate the potential clients, so they make an educated decision when they chose your firm for their service needs. Firms can collaborate with clients from initial engagement.”
Legal CRM automates marketing playbook such as drip campaigns, email marketing, lead assignment, opportunity management, document assembly and digital signature. CRM offers legal professionals an efficient way to acquire leads, nurture them and qualify as potential opportunity, all on one convenient platform. Firms can deliver personalized client experience using automated intake process. Self-service reports allow business to understand effectives of campaigns, track KPI against lead sources, measure the ROI on social media engagements.
Legal CRM core features include:
- Client Relationship Management (CRM): Organize and track leads against pipeline, customized by firm or practice area requirements. Leads can be created by Campaign response, walk ins or manually, all managed in one dashboard.
- Online Intake Forms: Drag and drop form builder to create custom client intake forms which can be embedded in your website or sent to potential clients in email. Data collected can create Lead, Opportunity and converted into Matter, eliminating the need for manual data entry.
- Conflict Check: Search case management solution against Contacts, Matters, Journal, Appointments, and Invoices and record the results for compliance needs.
- Document Automation: Assemble fee proposals or any documents based on templates merged with opportunity data store in Legal Document Management.
- E-signatures: Share documents with external parties and potential clients through client portal and collect the signature electronically.
- Workflow & Email Automation: Implement SOP to guide users to help them efficiently convert leads to paying clients. Intake workflows can create intelligent tasks for users, with built in reminders and collect documents and information from clients.
- Reporting & Data Insights: Power BI reports to support different business roles, customized by end users and shared with other stakeholders through Microsoft Teams.
“Business development in law offices is unique and we designed the solution that can adopt and customized to different firm’s needs”, said Nithy Sethu, Product Manager of PageLightPrime. “Legal CRM is a powerful tool for BD and marketing team providing high levels of efficiency and insight into customer journey to ensure the success of their practice.”
Customers have flexibility to purchase Legal CRM and Practice Management separately. Bundled solutions are available at discounted price. Outlook, Calendar and OneDrive for Business integration is available in all PageLightPrime products.
Attorneys need to spend time on administrative marketing/sales work to grow their business and PageLightPrime objective is to automate the repetitive task, so lawyers can look to spend more time on billable work. As part of PageLightPrime client first experience, opportunities converted in Legal CRM will create matters in case management to eliminate redundant data entry and to ensure data accuracy.
More information about PageLightPrime can be found at www.pagelightprime.com